Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We want you to feel confident in your choice of 50th and France Dental Care for your family's dental needs. To help save you time, we've assembled and answered some of the most frequently asked questions we hear.
If you still have questions that are not covered here or elsewhere on the website, don't hesitate to call us! Many questions can be answered easily over the phone, and if your question is more in-depth, we can schedule a consultation appointment.
- My family needs good dental care. Does your office do everything needed in family dentistry?
- I have a broken tooth – how can I get it fixed? Do you do general dentistry?
- Do you take my insurance?
- I am very anxious about having dental work done. Can you help me? Do you do sedation dentistry?
- I would like to improve my smile. Do you do cosmetic dentistry?
- Where are you located?
- Is there a way to help my gum disease without gum surgery?
- How often do I need to see the dentist?
- Am I a candidate for dental implants?
- How does sedation dentistry work?
- What is a smile makeover?
- How long do veneers last?
- What makes CEREC crowns different as traditional crowns?