Finding the Right Dentist for You
Searching for the right dentist for you and your family can be a difficult and overwhelming process, especially if you’re unsure what to look for. Yet, there are ways to make the search a little easier, and that’s by knowing what makes a dental office great. At 50th and France Dental Care, we do our best to meet the needs of our patients by offering them the best family dentistry available in the Edina, MN area.
Finding the Right Dentist
- Look for a "family first" practice – Nothing is more important to you than your family, and you want them to receive the best dental care available. Our dentists and staff enjoy getting to know their patients on a more personal level and providing them with the same care they would give their own families. Our staff is helpful and ready to answer any questions you have to make sure you and your family are informed and comfortable with upcoming procedures.
- Find an office with extended office hours – It can be difficult to take time off of work in order to get your family the dental care they need. Not only do we try and accommodate your family by setting appointments close together, but we also offer later hours so you and your children won’t have to miss work or school in order to maintain your oral health.
- Choose a practice offering a number of unique services – It is important when searching for a new dental office that they offer the services that you and your family will need. We offer services from general dentistry and exams to oral surgery so you can stay in-office for most treatments. We also have plenty of experience with children’s dentistry and can treat your entire family at our office.
- Look for updated technology – Modern dental technology and procedures help us to treat our patients more effectively. We offer the most current technology available in many of our services from cosmetic dentistry to same-day CEREC crowns and periodontal disease treatment, with our Perio Protect System.
- Check your ideal practice's reviews before committing – Reviews are a great way to get an inside look at a dental office without needing to schedule a visit. Our office has received several amazing reviews on our Facebook page as well as our website and most of our patients would recommend us to their friends and family.
See the Difference
It can be hard to find a dental office that will put their patients first and treat them like family, but it really does make dental visits more enjoyable. If you are in the area and would like to know more about our practice and the services we provide, please contact our Edina, MN dentists at your earliest convenience.