What is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover generally involves a number of cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures, depending on what you do not like about your smile or your teeth.
When you talk to Dr. Anderson about smile makeovers, he will take into account the aspects of your smile that can be improved while also considering your facial appearance, hair color, skin tone, teeth, and lips. All smile makeovers are customized according to what patients would like to change about their smile.
A smile makeover can include any of the following dental procedures and sometimes a combination of several:
- Replacement of missing teeth with dental implants, bridges, or partial dentures
- Changing the color of teeth with tooth whitening, dental crowns, or porcelain veneers
- Replacing old amalgam fillings with natural, tooth-colored restorations
- Fixing teeth that are crooked or oddly spaced with porcelain veneers or Invisalign invisible braces
- Ensuring that your teeth are in correct proportion to each other in terms of length
- Making a gummy smile more appealing with gum recontouring
And more, based on your desires for your smile!
Cosmetic dentistry is a unique combination of artistry and science, and Dr. Anderson will work with you to ensure your new smile is beautiful and natural-looking.